June 06, 2013

GOT A CALL FROM KBC

These are the Query form People about KBC


Query 1.
"Is there any chance for the person who has given two out of three IVR questions...asked in registration process on phone call???
kindly reply ASAP"

Our Response: there may be a chance. let us take an Example:
Suppose I am KBC, I have to select 500 Person for Ground Audition form a registration question.
I had asked three question to 5000 participants.
let us take two cases
Case 1: 1000 people had given correct answer of all three question.
Now I have to select 500 people form them. So I select them by a Randomize software, to make fare selection.
Case 2: Only 300 people had given correct answer of all three question.
Now I am again in trouble. I have to select 500 people.
so I will select all 300 participant who has given all correct answer.
and now i will move to those person who had given two correct answer, let 700 people had given correct answer of two question, Now i will run Randomize to select 200 people left to select for ground audition.
(above mention answer is a general assumption by Author)


Query 2. If someone is cleared the registration process and recieved a call from KBC. But with someone, he/she couldn't attend the call. what if he / she didn't attend the phone call from KBC office ? Will they call again ?

Our Response: KBC call a person at least twice within 30 mins, After that no hope is left.


Query 3.
"Sir,
I Deep Mala mob no. 9********* was participated to KBC Contest Question and  today approx 12:07 h received a call from KBC no. 6******* (a lady was there) , she said your no. is selected in KBC Contest, I was very happy but after my completed addresses formalities, she told your call is transfer for some question formalities but without completed my call in initial stage when i dial 2 unfortunately my call was disconnected, I had not listen any question. Sir i am very sad and still waiting for call. plz acknowledge my question i am waiting."

Our Response: same as above.


Query 3.
"I got a call from 2 numbers but unfortunately missed the same.. I suspect that these numbers are from KBC....
Will they call me back"

Our Response: same as above.

Query 4.
I WAS CALLED BY KBC7 AFTER SHORTLISTING IN REGISTRATION. THEY ASKED ME THREE QUESTIONS. FIRST TWO QUESTIONS WERE HAVING OPTIONS, I OPTED CORRECT ANSWERS FOR THESE QUESTIONS.THIRD ASKED QUESTION WAS NOT HAVING OPTIONS AND I WAS ASKED JUST TO CONFIRM IT BY PRESSING STAR OR HASH ON MOBILE KEY PAD. I DID SO, THEY SAID THANK YOU AND IF SELECTED YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IN 2-3 DAYS AND PHONE WAS DISCONNECTED. I AM CONFUSED AND NOT CONVINCED WITH RESPONSE TO QUESTION NO.3. PLEASE GUIDE ME WHETHER I CAN GET A CALL FROM THE KBC AFTER MY PERFORMANCE IN THIS ROUND. WAS I CORRECT IN RESPONDING QUES3

Our Response: your query is discussed above, ID you are selected then KBC will call you within 2-3 days.


Query 5.
i got a call from KBC on 2nd june taken all my details afterwards it converted into IVR mode and suddenly my call was disconnected and from then i did not receive any call yet..can i hope KBC will call me again?

Our Response: NO


Query 6.
how many questions shoud be right in 3 questions which are asked in second round that is the call round

Our Response: If you answer all of thee your chance is more.

Query 7.
I had given all correct answer for each registration question, is I am selected?

Our Response: NO, If you are selected, then KBC will call you within 5 days, (after you register for KBC)

Query 8.
i got a call from KBC on 2nd june taken all my details afterwards it converted into IVR mode and suddenly my call was disconnected and from then i did not receive any call yet..can i hope KBC will call me again?

Our Response: No KBC is not responsible for any network congestion; and this is mentioned in their terms and condition.

Query 8.
how many questions shoud be right in 3 questions which are asked in second round that is the call round.

Our Response: if three then its best. otherwise chances are low.

Query 9.
I got a call from kbc on 1st of june 2013 at 10.36 am  after sending sms for a question but unfortunately I couldn't attend the call.can I try again by sending sms

Our Response: Yes , you can try by sending other questions.